Blog Soulmate: Hott Books!

We have a new BLOG SOULMATE to tell you about :)

This is our way of telling them that, "Hey, we think you're cool and we love your blog and we want the world to know this!"

{Note: This is an exclusive award and not intended for being passed on. However, our chosen blog soulmates are welcomed to do a post on their own blogs letting their followers know that, well, we like them!}


Our BLOG SOULMATE Award for this week goes to:

Gina from HOTT BOOKS!

Hott Books 

Gina tells us why her love of reading led to a love of blogging :)

"Reading has always been an integral part of my life. As far back as fifth grade I remember walking the mile to the library each week to try to get enough reading material just to last me until I could make it back again. Yet, it wasn’t until a day not quite two years ago when I visited my favorite used bookstore with a printout of the books I owned on fifteen color-coded sheets that were too small to read and still walked out with books I already owned I knew something had to change. I needed a better way to track my thoughts and feelings on the books I’ve read and loved – or hated.
Now reading is more than something I fit in between soccer practices and laundry. It’s no longer my escape from daily life. It’s finally a part of my life – and blogging about reading, well, it’s my hobby." 

With a focus on Chick-Lit/Fiction, YA and Children's Literature, there are all kinds of goodies on her blog.  One of our favorite features is "Free Friday" where she takes the time to tell us all about the freebies that we can get from B&N or Amazon for our Nooks and Kindles.

Visit Gina's blog to get to know her a little better and see why she's our Blog Soulmate.

7 comments:

  1. Awww! You're so sweet! Thank you so very much for thinking about me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is wonderful. especially sense it does not pass on from person to person. How wonderful! I am a follower of Hott and I too like her blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great way to recognize fellow bloggers - we all work hard and such recognition is perfect and amazing!! You girls are the best!! I love this blog and become a new follower right away.

    <3 Happy Reading
    Patricia @ Patricia's Particularity

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison