Dark Days of Winter Tour: Miami

So unless you've been living under a rock, you should know that you can save 15% by switching to Geico {sorry bad joke at expense of annoying commercial} AND that the Dark Days of Winter Tour is happening now!!

 
Can we just tell you how crazy excited we are about this tour? 
 
1) We have 3 super great authors coming to Miami
Courtney Allison Moulton
Kimberly Derting
Claudia Gray
 
2) We also hope to meet and hang out with some equally great local bloggers 
Ash from Smash Attack Reads!
Jami from YA Addict
Jen from Not Now...I'm Reading!  
{Hopefully!  If her sprained ankle feels better in time!}

And of course, the third member of our Blogateers trio
Nely from All About {n}
 
It'll be an author event / Floridian Bloggers Reunion :D
How awesome is that?!
 
So if any of you are in the S. FL area and plan on attending, please let us know.  We'd love to meet you too :)
 
Here are the deets:
 Books & Books
265 Aragon Ave
Coral Gables, FL 33134
Date: Saturday, 3/19/11
Time: Starts at 7:00 pm

For more info, visit Books & Books
 
T-minus 3 days and counting!


7 comments:

  1. The ankle is feeling much better! And at this point even if it didn't I'd crutch my happy ass around. I'm super stoked to meet the locals. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello,BookSoulmates! I just wanted to stop by and introduce myself. I can't for the life of me remember where I came across your blog, but that doesn't matter. I love it! So needless to say, I'm following.

    If y'all get a free moment, feel free to come check out my own book blog @ www.gabriellenesiba.blogspot.com. I would love any feedback and/or suggestions. Thanks, and happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's super awesome! I hope you all have a great time hanging out while meeting some cool authors. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. 'So unless you've been living under a rock, you should know that you can save 15% by switching to Geico {sorry bad joke at expense of annoying commercial}'

    I guess England is considered a rock! XD

    ReplyDelete
  5. awesome! have fun!
    new follower!
    http://magnet4books.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sad I missed it, especially since I am from S FL and have yet to meet any fellow bloggers down here =(

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison