Isalys's Reading Wrap-Up for 2010

Wow, it's hard to believe that another year has come and gone!  Time flies when you're reading awesome books, huh?!



Vanessa and I have so much to look forward to in 2011!!  Not only are there a ton of great books coming out, but we have some great Challenges for everyone to participate in, we'll be getting a rockin' new look AND we have a pretty incredible project that Vanessa has been working her butt off on ;o)

So yes, 2011 is going to be BOOKTASTIC!!

While I'm here, I thought I'd do a Reading Wrap-Up for 2010!

ISALYS'S FAVORITE READS OF 2010
  1. Night Huntress Series by Jeaniene Frost 
    {I inhaled all 4 books in like a week - I ♥ Bones!!}
  2. Parasol Protectorate Series by Gail Carriger
    {Because Gail is a genius!}
  3. Infinite Days by Rebecca Maizel
    {Good girl gone bad then gone good then not sure...what's not to love?}
  4.  Last Sacrifice (Vampire Academy Finale) by Richelle Mead
    {Top 5 favorite YA series evah!}
  5.  Paranormalcy by Kiersten White
  6. Ten Ways to Be Adored When Landing a Lord by Sarah MacLean
  7. Soul Screamers Series by Rachel Vincent
  8. A Kiss at Midnight by Eloisa James
  9. Kiss of the Rose (Tudor Vampire Chronicles #1) by Kate Pearce
  10. Succubus Blues (book #1) by Richelle Mead
  11. The Duke And I (Bridgertons, #1) by Julia Quinn
  12. The Summer of Skinny Dipping (Summer, #1) by Amanda Howells

2011 RELEASES TO MARK OFF ON YOUR CALENDARS!
I know I am =D

My Soul to Steal by Rachel Vincent {1/1/2011}
Angel at Dawn (Novel of the Upyr) by Emma Holly {1/4/2011}
When Beauty Tamed the Beast by Eloisa James {2/1/2011}
Desires of the Dead by Kimberly Derting {2/15/2011}
This Side of the Grave by Jeaniene Frost {2/22/2011}
{I got to read the ARC *woot*}
Blood of the Rose (Tudor Vampire Chronicles #2) by Kate Pearce {2/28/2011}
Treasure Me by Robyn DeHart {3/1/2011}
Eternal Rider by Larissa Ione {3/1/2011}
Evercrossed by Elizabeth Chandler {3/8/2011}
The Darkest Secret by Gena Showalter {4/1/2011}
Where She Went by Gayle Forman {4/5/2011}
Eleven Scandals to Start to Win a Duke's Heart by Sarah MacLean {4/26/2011}
Stolen Nights by Rebecca Maizel {6/22/2011}
Heartless by Gail Carriger {7/1/2011}
Forever by Maggie Stiefvater {7/12/2011}
Wildcat Fireflies (Fenestra #2) by Amber Kizer {7/12/2011}
A Midnight Dance by Lila DiPasqua {8/2/2011}
Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare {8/30/2011}
Supernaturally (Paranormalcy #2) by Kiersten White {Sept 2011}
So Silver Bright (Théâtre Illuminata, #3) by Lisa Mantchev {9/13/2011}
The Darkest Surrender by Gena Showalter {Oct 2011}


So we wish ALL of our awesome bloggy friends and followers a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!!  Be safe, be happy and best wishes for a great new year ♥ 


and

9 comments:

  1. Love your blog, ladies, and I can't wait to see all the awesome stuff you have planned for us in 2011. Enjoy your New Year's celebration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blog and looking forward to 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Popping in to say Happy New Year's to you ladies! Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got a couple ARCs a few weeks ago and one of them was for This Side of the Grave. I was too excited when I opened the envelope. We hadn't shared it yet though because it's so far until the release. Super excited for Larissa Ione!!


    Stephanie G
    Paranormal Haven

    ReplyDelete
  5. super jealous you got the arc for This Side of the Grave, your so lucky. I love that series!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy New Years! I love your blog.
    I have just become a new follower =D
    I am looking forward to more from your blog =D

    Mariya @ Mystifying Paranormal Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy New Year, Soulmates! I'm so glad to have gotten to know you both through book loving and blogging.

    Isalys, You got to read the ARC! *dies of jelly*

    I love Bones. I can't wait to have him in my hands again. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  8. So jealous you got an ARC of This Side of the Grave! I've been reading her books since the very first one came out. I interviewed and chatted with her on my shelfari group back before many even knew her. She's so awesome and has one of the most popular paranormal romance series out there!

    Anyway... You read a lot of great books and there are SO many amazing ones coming out in 2011!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison