iHeart 3.18.10

Isalys's iHeart

Juju from Tales of Whimsy {she pretty much rocks!} showed us this AWESOME cover for the MacBook. I loveddd it so much that I wanted to share it with all our followers too!

Isn't it just....well, AWESOME?!

I don't have a Mac (I'm actually more of a PC girl), but if I did...you know that this would be on my birthday list. Vane and I both have Dell Notebooks and although they have some pretty nifty covers, nothing nearly as bad-ass as this one. You better bet your britches that I'll be keeping an eye out though ;o)

If any of you do own a MacBook and you're interested in getting one, in which I'll be totally jealous - lol, then you can visit TwelveSouth for details.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

Vanessa's iHeart

Look how cool! They're Book Spine Bracelets!! Imagine wearing your favorite book on your wrist

*Sigh*
Which book would you choose??

I think I'd choose some Harry Potter one's and Hunger Games.

To see some more of this awesomeness, go check out:
LeahMackindotcom's Etsy Shop



8 comments:

  1. :D Thanks for the shout out :D

    DUDE I LOVE the bracelets!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Mac cover was an awesome find! I loveddd it...I wish Dell would come out with one! I'd totally get it, lol.

    Oh, aren't those bracelets the coolest thing?! Knowing me, I'd probably get a Pride & Prejudice one :)

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  3. You and me think alike 'cause I was just wondering if I could get a Wuthering Heights one :)

    Check out this item:
    http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=41749010

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe...we're right there girlfriend =D

    Ooooh, I love it! I like this one: Blue Tree, Queen Marie, Poppies, and this one Purple Tree...oh forget it, I could be here all day! LOL

    I think it's time to go shopping *wink* haha!

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my gosh. Those are the coolest things I've ever seen (yeah, I know-I don't get out much) I really want a bracelet and am going to check them out-thanks so much for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those bracelets are so cute I want one!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the mac cover .. makes me want one. i WOULD So.. have a blood & chocolate bracelet

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison