iVamp Challenge Sign Up


Anne Rice novels, specifically, are the kinds of Vamp books we're talking about for this challenge. We've seen some other challenges out there for Vamps and don't want to step on anyone's toes. However, we haven't seen one specifically for Anne Rice though... so that's what this one's about! Edward is going to have to step aside for this one. We want to read about your dark, brooding, blood-thirtsty kind of vampire!

Sign up here for iVamp only!



If you have any questions please feel free to email Vanessa at twerd413[at]gmail[dot]com or Isalys at booksoulmates[at]gmail[dot]com.

You can also send a Direct Message to me through twitter
{I happen to have a widget on my phone and it's turned on all day. Oh, and I use TweetDeck at home and Echofon at work! lol. Addicted much? Yeahh}

Good luck!!

2 comments:

  1. I am going to do the iVamp along with the iWare challenge-yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm doing iVamp, iWitch and iFae...all linked on my Hedgewitch Hollow blog!

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison