NEW: Book Soulmates Vlog 2.19.10

Maybe or maybe not, Fresh Friday Finds
is a new meme where we tell you guys all about the new books we've gotten over the course of the week. If you would like to tell us about your "Fresh Friday Finds", please sign into the Mr. Linky below with the link directly to your post. (This post was inspired by Kristi of The Story Siren.)



Note: As Phil (Isalys's husband whom you overheard in the video) kindly pointed out to us, we are dressed alike but it was totally unintentional. Oh, and we are not Wiccans although we may look like we are...in fact, the only things missing are some candles and a black cat, LMAO!

Please excuse all our quirks: weird facial expressions, armpit scratching, dog barking, husband yodeling, etc. This was our first full take and it was too funny not to share. This is who we really are folks =)

To see our Blooper videos of the first two takes and more pictures, head on over to our Facebook Page.
Now for some pictures!
Our Books For This Week
Jordan by Susan Kearney (Book 3 of the Pendragon Legacy)
The Last Song by Nicholas Sparks
Dare To Surrender by Lilli Feisty
To Sin with a Scoundrel by Cara Elliott
How To Never Look Fat Again by Charla Krupp
The Overnight Socialite by Bridie Clark
Hush by Kate White
House of Dark Shadows by Robert Liparulo
Raven by Allison Van Diepen
Heart of Darkness (Anthology)
One For The Money by Janet Evanovich
The Chronicles of Vladimir Tod by Heather Brewer
Seeing Redd by Frank Beddor
The Templars: History & Myth by Michael Haag
Holy Blood, Holy Grail by Michael Baigent, Richard Leigh
The Maiden's Hand by Susan Wiggs
The Iron King by Julie Kaqawa
Deadly Little Secrets by Laurie Faria Stolarz
Think You Know Your Vocabulary by Learning Express
*Phew* That's a lot of books!
Okay so now you know what we got; tell us about what you got!
Thanks!

13 comments:

  1. So, I won't have a Friday post for this week, but next week I'll definitely have a Fresh Friday Finds post up. :D Get me a button. I'm a button whore and will proudly put that button up every week.

    The vlog post totally rocked. I laughed, I cried (yes, there were tears from so much laughter), I peed (well almost - on myself), it was all that a vlog should be and more. Loved it. I wanna do one but I don't have a camera to do it. :( Maybe I'll get one this weekend. haha

    So, I'm going to put up my Monday recap post on your Friday Finds linky - but next week I'll totally do in Friday.. so fun. :D

    ♥Nely

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED the video! It was hilarious and adorable. You did a great job! I put some of those books on my TBR list too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL...ya'll are so cute, its like watching Regis and Kelly on Books but more silly...I most likely wont be participating anytime soon, as you know EBTP is still new and I am still working on it. But I will come and check out the vlogs and give a shout. :) "HI"<--that's me shouting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your vlog :D I hope you keep doing it. I'll watch for you every Friday (you're in my reader).
    The Evanovich books are fun and I read a couple each year (only up to #9).
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. @ Nely: Yayyy! I'm so glad you're participating. We'll get to work on that button soon :)

    @ Steph: I'm glad our silliness has helped your TBR pile grow *wink*

    @ Lori: Thanks! You don't realize how dorky you are until you see yourself on camera, lol. Don't worry about not being able to participate right now...a simple shout-out here & there will make us happy =)
    PS: I really do love your blog!! You're doing an awesome job for being a new blogger!!

    @ Mary: Thanks again! We will definitely keep doing this. We had so much fun and it's a great way for us to interact with you and let you all know what awesome books we've received.

    Have a great week girls!
    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for all the great comments!!! We really did have a lot of fun making this little clip. Every time I see it I start cracking up at Isa's armpit scratching and her husband's yodeling. LOL.

    Again, thanks for all the great feedback!!

    ♥Vanessa♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que comemierda soy!!! LOL...

    At least it makes for some good comedy =P

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stumbled upon your blog, I love it!
    Great vlog too :)
    http://thebookworm07.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Chicas! Me encanto el vlog que hicieron ustedes dos! Tambien quiero darles credito por inspirar el Suzanne Brockmann Reading Challenge! I just love a romance involving a man in uniform!

    Love your giveaways! I will definitely be participating in the future!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You guys look so cute with all your books!!!!!!!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Okay so I LOVE LOVE LOVE the video and this new Fresh Friday Finds I have to ask you about how it works Isa but I will call you for that

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great video! I loved it :) Great books this week too!

    ReplyDelete
  13. How cute! Look at Nely! Love the pictures :)

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison