iHeart Thursday 1.28.10

I just HEART everything about this picture! There is something so romantic about it ♥

Old books are a thing of beauty for me. I even love that old musty smell from paper that's been aged for years & years. They are left-over pieces of a time where books were more valuable and admired than they are today.

I even love the bookmarks...how feminine & cute are they?!


I look at this picture and I can see myself sitting in a beautiful parlor, sipping tea with my closest friends while we read aloud.

Ok, so maybe this just goes to show that I really was born in the wrong time...lol!

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
I ♥ my pens!
These are the Staedtler® Triplus Fineliner Porous Point Pens, 0.3 mm, Fine Point, Gray Barrel, Assorted Ink, Pack Of 20. I bought them at Office Depot for $14.00. It may sound like a lot to some folks but trust me, $14 on a beautiful assortment of pens is NOTHING for me! I carry these pens with me EVERYWHERE I go, you just never know when you may need them. I ♥ writing in different colors and making little swirly's on everything. It just makes a page that much cuter, don't ya think?


If you iHeart something and want to share it with us, please just leave your link in the comment box :)

3 comments:

  1. omg Isalys I love that picture of the books I so see myself as one of your friends sitting in the sun room sipping Tea with you in one of those big beautiful gowns reading*****sigh******

    xoxo
    Cynthia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE MY PENS TOO!!! I know you know what I mean, since we have the same ones. ;)

    ♥Nely

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the feel and smell of vintage books. One thing about loving romance novels is that it's rare to come across hardcover versions. It would be great to have a full library of my "keepers." Lovely pic.

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison