iHeart [Music] Monday 11.23.09

Unfortunately, we were both having computer issues yesterday and weren't able to post this weeks "iHeart Monday" so here it is...

Vanessa Hearts
This week I am ♥ing Kings of Leon! I cannot stop obsessing over them! I have been listening to them for the past couple of months, but lately I've been stuck on one song in particular. I already went through the "Use Somebody" stage...and then came the "Sex on Fire" stage. Now, I'm on the "I ♥ 'King of the Rodeo' " stage! I absolutely ♥ that song! I play it over... and over...and over again. I love their quirky sound!
Here's a live performance by Kings of Leon playing King of the Rodeo.
(Let me know what you guys think!!)




♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


Isalys Hearts
While on the topic of great music discoveries, I (Isalys) and ♥ing Phoenix! I heard them perform their latest single "Lisztomania" on SNL a while back and developed a quick crush on them! I quickly downloaded a bunch of their songs onto my iPod and have been enjoying them ever since...quite loudly I might add ;-)

Here is the vid for Lisztomania.



We hope you guys enjoy these awesome bands!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison