RIP Michael Jackson 8/29/58 - 6/25/09

Yesterday was a very sad day...the world lost a living legend! It was announced at 6:15 EST on June 25, 2009 that Michael Jackson, "The King of Pop" suffered a fatal massive heart attack =(


Michael was not destined to live a normal life. He had a God given talent that propelled him into the spotlight at a very young age and earned him the title of "The King of Pop". He was also eccentric to say the least and those moments earned him the title of "Wacko Jacko".

I personally don't believe that he ever hurt a child...I just think he tried to recapture the childhood that he never had! The media would capitalize on it and turned him into a public monster!

I only hope that people can stop with the cruel jokes long enough to respect and honor him for the talent and humanitarian that he was.

May your soul rest in peace Michael!
Your music and talent will never be forgotten!

Here is a short list of a few of my fave MJ songs:
♥ The Way You Make Me Feel
♥ P.Y.T (Pretty Young Thing)
♥ Remember the Time
♥ The Girl is Mine (feat Paul McCartney)
♥ Thriller (long version)

What are your favorite songs??

4 comments:

  1. My favorite songs are:

    ♥PYT
    ♥The way you make me feel
    ♥You are not alone

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not Alone - I remember listening to this song over and over when it came out. I love that song. (sighs) I am really saddened by his death - he was definitely a fave of mine. Nice dedication. :D

    ♥ Nely

    ReplyDelete
  3. Billie Jean
    Smooth Criminal
    The Way You Make Me Feel.
    The choreography for the videos amaze and delight me to this day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...I still love the choreography to Thriller!! It is my far, in my opinion, one of the best routines ever!

    ♥Isalys

    ReplyDelete

 
Blog Design by Use Your Imagination Designs The Artists' Faeries Lovely Papers by Lorie Davison